Monday 1 September 2014

Today is: Full

Today is the last day of the summer holidays for me, so I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'm trying to make the most of the day- this morning I sat in bed for a while with my dog, just relaxing. In the afternoon I went out to film some media coursework that needs to be handed in really soon. And I still have some art coursework to do. So, full.

Listening to- Temples. I'm going to see them in December, and it's great music to listen to when you're trying to have a productive day.
Thinking about- Everything. All the homework I have to do, going back to school, when my shoes will be delivered, how much time I have before I have to do stuff before I go to bed. My mind is buzzing.
Looking forward to- Being more productive with my days instead of lying in bed all day.
Making me happy- Organising myself. Planning things. Getting myself together.

Speaking if planning, I think I'm going to go out and buy myself a bunch of cute little notebooks for loads of different things; school, blog ideas, to do lists. You get the idea.

Love, Shay. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment