Sunday 1 June 2014

June photo challenge

At the beginning of each month, I always tell myself that I'll do a photo challenge on Instagram, but then I always forget or can't find one that I particularly like. A few days ago I decided I really wanted to do a photo challenge in June, but I couldn't really find one that I liked the look of. Eventually I just gave up and made my own.

I'm just going to put that there for you to use if you want. You don't have to, I only really made it with myself in mind, but if you want to then you can join in. (If you do, tag me in your pictures so I can nosey!)
I'm really excited for June, I just feel like it's going to be a really fun month.

Love, Shay. xo
P.S Sorry for no Friday Favourites, I've been quite busy for the last few weeks with exams and gigs. I promise that I'll have one up next Friday!
P.P.S Follow me on Instagram here! (No shame)

No comments:

Post a Comment